Blank Bandits Motorcycle Club
Welcome to the Blank Bandits Motorcycle Club Website.
Please Log In or Register.
Watch your back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Blank Bandits Motorcycle Club Website.
Please Log In or Register.
Watch your back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold]

4 posters

Go down

Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold] Empty Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold]

Post by Shawn Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Hey guys,my suggestion is to make a Private Parking Organisation...also we can make advertisments and say things to people like: '''The new private parking of Cross Corporation is finally here! We provide excellent treatment to your car, thieves and punks will stay away from your car thanks to our specially trained guards,also a small bench with snacks and drinks can make you feel better....Bring your car first and win our special prize !!! '''
Like this...i think that it will bring some extra bucks to our Corporation.I am waiting your opinion and comments about this.

Last edited by Shawn_C_Cross on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold] Empty Re: Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold]

Post by Beno Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Sounds good..

We need to plan it out more.
Beno
Beno
Cross Corporation Founder
Cross Corporation Founder

https://blackbandits.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold] Empty Re: Private Parking Of ©©Cross Corporation™ [Put on Hold]

Post by Ren Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:41 pm

I like this but "WHERE"?
Ren
Ren
MAD MAN !
MAD MAN !

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:29 pm

The place I was thinking of placing the garage is in our HQ garage...i 'll explain you why...when i was guard, many people were coming and asking if they can /park their cars into our garage..So,if the Private Garage will be done we will make some profit from it,you know..for example 500-1000$ for the entrance and so on.

And also,soon i will be Gold Vip so i will ask an admin to put some kiosks or something nice to use it for a cafeteria...i think that it will improve our reputation and will increase our total wealth Smile
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:28 am

I already have an idea for our garage to use our Guards and for our Business but before I posted the complete Information I want to complete it first although I already told this to Ben.. and also not all of our guards are always on-duty, what if they want to get the Cars and noone from our Guards are online? Maybe we should Hire more Guards before implementing this idea.
Ren
Ren
MAD MAN !
MAD MAN !

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 am

Ahh,yes,this is true we need more guards. Anyway i think that it will be easy for us to find cuz people like to work as a ''guard'' in a Corporation like ours.If we find more guards i think that our problems will be solved....
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimez Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:16 am

It will never work out like that.
I guarantee you no matter how many guards we have people won't park it their without knowing the gate password.

They KNOW when their car is in need there will NEVER be guards waiting 24/7.
Trust me, to many guards will just subject to many freq leaks.

If we can make another place where we park our cars and they can park theirs in our parking lot then it won't be a problem.

How this might work is make them rent it although they know our gate password, Its not a problem if they leak it and they get kicked out of the parking lot and ben can just /sethgatepw or w.e only takes a second for them to lose access to the gate, Result would be more updating of our forums gate password and members just need to check it more oftenly.

Grimez
Old School
Old School

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah,Hector is right,i will try to find a place for our parking and if i don't find any place the suggestion will be deleted.
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimez Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Shawn_C_Cross wrote:Yeah,Hector is right,i will try to find a place for our parking and if i don't find any place the suggestion will be deleted.
Doesn't have to be exactly "Deleted" We can held it at our hq although we would maybe have to limit our cars to only 1 car inside, I usually need one to take out weapons from the trunk if any intruders are around.

Grimez
Old School
Old School

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Aight',i 'll see what i can do about this...I will try to find some more solution-options to suggest...By they way,i have some parkings in my mind such as the north Burger Shot..people can park their cars there and enjoy the Burges shot's food aswell...but i will try to find some more convinient options....
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimez Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Shawn_C_Cross wrote:Aight',i 'll see what i can do about this...I will try to find some more solution-options to suggest...By they way,i have some parkings in my mind such as the north Burger Shot..people can park their cars there and enjoy the Burges shot's food aswell...but i will try to find some more convinient options....
They want a parking where you can't take cars and there is no public access to them, Unlike ours no way in other then knowing the gate pw, We could just put our cars uptop.

Grimez
Old School
Old School

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:14 pm

After searching for a while ,i found this https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/7/samp999z.png/ ....It has big parking space...also it has sprunk and snack machine so our clients can use them...in addition it has and a 24/7 store were our clients can buy what they need....waiting your responds...
Shawn
Shawn
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Shawn_C_Cross wrote:After searching for a while ,i found this https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/7/samp999z.png/ ....It has big parking space...also it has sprunk and snack machine so our clients can use them...in addition it has and a 24/7 store were our clients can buy what they need....waiting your responds...

That is a good place but, do you think Admins will let us take that space? If Yes well it's good but if no, then find another.
Ren
Ren
MAD MAN !
MAD MAN !

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimez Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:18 am

Ren wrote:
Shawn_C_Cross wrote:After searching for a while ,i found this https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/7/samp999z.png/ ....It has big parking space...also it has sprunk and snack machine so our clients can use them...in addition it has and a 24/7 store were our clients can buy what they need....waiting your responds...

That is a good place but, do you think Admins will let us take that space? If Yes well it's good but if no, then find another.
No sadly, and no one would like to park their cars there as any newbs can just jump the place. We would need to gate it all off which would be impossible + admins won't let us have that because there is a 24/7 there.

Grimez
Old School
Old School

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down